Central self-catering apartment for short term let, Edinburgh Scotland
"Unique" is the only way to describe this amazing and charming flat right in the heart of Edinburgh on the ancient monument-studded Calton Hill.
Perfect for visitors to the Edinburgh Festival, Hogmanay (Edinburgh New Year), 6 Nations Rugby, Beltane Fire Festival and any other holiday or short-term rental in Edinburgh Scotland.
- 3 bedrooms plus box room, can sleep up to 7
- Also: kitchen, sitting room, hall/library, bathroom, garden; overall c.120 sq m
- Incredible city centre location on Calton Hill
- Super views to the North
- Many original 18th century features, oozes with charm
- Cast iron Rayburn cooker and all modern appliances in kitchen
- TV, digital reception, DVD, stereo
- Broadband internet and PC, wireless broadband for laptops
- Washer/dryer, dishwasher
- Private garden with Barbeque set
If you are visiting Edinburgh for the Edinburgh Festival or just on a break, you will appreciate the incredible and convenient location. On the slopes of Calton Hill, with beautiful views to the Firth of Forth, you are a 1 minute walk to Princes Street, 2 minutes to the Balmoral Hotel, 5 minutes to Waverly train station, 10 minutes to the new Scottish Parliament. Yet despite its central location, this is on one of Edinburgh's 'hidden' side streets, with none of the city centre traffic or hordes of tourists interrupting your peace.
And of course we are experts on the city and will only be too happy to help make you stay a memorable one!